These days “Personal Branding” is a buzz word. The fact is, just like Google or BMW, or Adidas, you are constantly broadcasting who you are. It’s in what you say, what you wear, how you act and how you interact with others. Another way to think of it is to think of it as your professional image. When you are job searching your professional image, or personal brand, is essential for your success.
Your Resume & LinkedIn Profile
Your Resume and Linked In profile are the most important branding factors in landing an interview and therefore special attention needs to be paid to them.
If you aren’t getting calls for interviews, it is most likely that your Resume and LinkedIn profile is in need of professional help.
If you are like most people, you don’t like writing your resume. It is time consuming, stressful, and so many different ways to write a resume it’s hard to know the right thing to do! Our coaches work closely with you to help you determine exactly how you need to position yourself on your resume and LinkedIn so you stand out from the competition and get the interview. You may be shocked how many doors open for you when you have polished, professional resume and LinkedIn profile. When done correctly, the right personal brand can:
- Have recruiters contacting you for job interviews.
- Help you transition to a new career or new job.
- Put you on a short-list for a promotion or new role.
- Position you for a move up to the C-Suite.
- A properly branded LinkedIn profile allows you to demonstrate your expertise and gain exposure and credibility to a wide audience- including recruiters.
When you book a Premium Resume & LinkedIn Optimization package, our coaches will walk you through, step-by-step, what you need to do to turn your existing ho-hum resume into one that gets noticed.
Optimize Your Linked In Profile and Recruiters Find You
Would you like recruiters to come to you with great job opportunities?
Recruiters contact people every day using LinkedIn. If recruiters are not contacting you, you need to optimize your Linkedin profile.
By implementing the tips our coaches will share with you, you will significantly increase the chances that you will be found by hiring companies. Yes, there are millions upon millions of LinkedIn members, yet less than half of LinkedIn profiles are complete and even less are updated regularly. In fact, if you only do three things to boost your profile it should be:
- Complete your profile to 100%.
- Use a professional headshot (not a selfie!)
- Make periodic updates to your profile
There is so much more to optimizing your profile, but the three tips above are no-brainers that anyone can do. To get maximum results out of your profile, our coaches will clue you in on everything you need to do when you book a personal branding session. We know tons of tips and tricks that will help your profile rank even higher in LinkedIn’s algorithm and will be happy to share them with you when you work with us. It’s what we do!
Benefits of an Optimized LinkedIn Profile
- Recruiters and hiring managers find you
- Tap into the hidden job market
- Find companies and contacts to network with
- Improve your network and make important connections
- Create a clear, compelling professional brand
- Set the stage for wanting to read your resume
- Bring out your best and eliminate any errors or turn-offs
We’re career coaches and branding experts who have written and reviewed 1,000+ LinkedIn profiles. We tune your profile AND train you on how to actively use LinkedIn to effectively conduct your job search. Lastly, we’ve helped many clients find their next job using LinkedIn.
What You Get
When you purchase the Premium Resume & LinkedIn Optimization Package you get:
- The assistance of one of our coaches who specializes in Resumes and LinkedIn
- One 50 minute Resume Review
- One 50 minute LinkedIn Profile Review
- Customized suggestions to improve and enhance your current resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Select ADD TO CART
- Pay with credit card
- You will receive a receipt for your order
- We receive copy of your order and one of our consultants will reach out to you (via your email address) within 24-36 hours to coordinate a day and time that works best for your consultation.