Imagine what it would be like if you had the career you always wanted.
It can be difficult to figure out which of your strengths, interests, and values to build your career around. There are times when you need to make a career change as well for personal, professional, or economic reasons. Figuring out the right career path can be difficult without direction and support. That’s where working with one of our trained career coaches comes in.
How It Works
Your career coach provides a supportive working relationship to help you understand and embrace your abilities, interests and potential. We use career assessments, our coaching skills, plus proven- strategies to develop your work-related strengths and overcome any limitations. We will conduct your 50-minute session VIRTUALLY using Skype, Facetime, Google +, or Zoom at time that is convenient for you. The result is more confidence and a clear path for reaching your life’s goals.
What You Can Expect
You will receive a questionnaire prior to your first session that you will fill out and email back to your coach so he or she can get up to speed on you, your challenges, your goals, and your career even before you have the session. This way you can hit the ground running and get the most out of your session. You can also expect to receive homework from your coach that has been customized to help you reach your goals and overcome obstacles. Plus, through the process of coaching you will:
- Discover your strengths, talents and skills.
- Match those strengths to a wide range of careers
- Determine the steps you need to take to move forward in your particular situation
- Identify issues that cause frustration in your career and learn how to overcome them
Benefits of Working With a Coach
When you work with one of our career coaches, you are taking ownership of your career. YOU are back in the driver’s seat. You have the added benefit of working with a trained professional in the field of career coaching. All of our coaches are either certified in their field or have graduate degrees and have worked with hundreds of clients.
Some of the things coaches do with clients to help them regain control over their career’s direction is to
- Achieve a long-term career vision.
- Uncover and overcome limiting beliefs.
- Learn effective negotiation skills.
- Identify skill and/or experience gaps and creative solutions for bridging those gaps.
- Learn communication strategies for productive, positive relationships with your peers, manager and direct reports.
- Identify what might be holding you back from moving forward in your career.
Is Career Coaching Right for Me?
Do you find yourself dreading Monday mornings, counting down the days until the weekend arrives?
Have you been laid off and are having trouble motivating yourself to look for a new job?
Did you fall into your job and find yourself wondering “how did I get here?”
Are you an executive seeking to improve your leadership skills? Or perhaps you want to move into the C-suite and don’t know how to go about getting there?
Scenarios like these and many more are commonly addressed in career coaching.
If you are ready to take control of your career – or you are tired and frustrated and just need help finding a way out of the career you are in (and in to one you love), the next step is to sign up for a session with one of our highly trained coaches.
- Select ADD TO CART
- Pay with credit card
- You will receive a receipt for your order
- We receive copy of your order and one of our consultants will reach out to you (via your email address) within 24-36 hours to coordinate a day and time that works best for your consultation.