Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Are you looking to join an international company with growth opportunity and amazing benefits? Are you mechanically inclined? Have you worked in a manufacturing plant before as a machine operator?
Things to keep in mind:
• This position requires a GED or higher
• This position requires a background check and a drug screen
• You will need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and move large items
• You must be computer -literate with basic mechanical and math skills
Highlights of your work week:
• You will load and unload material onto the machines
• You will monitor product quality
• You will help with product order and flow
• Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
Perks you should know!
• Yes, it is rotating shifts BUT you work more days than nights AND you get 7 straight days off in a row each [Register to View]
we say "VACATION TIME without using PTO"!!!
• $19.04/hr wage starting out - PLUS annual bonuses based on performance reviews
• Benefits you won't believe.....
80% / 20% health benefits
9% match to 401K....YES YOU SEE THIS CORRECTLY!
Dental Vision, HSA, Life and Disability
Paid Holidays and 80 hours vacation
Vouchers to purchase safety shoes and pants
If this job sounds like it's for you, we want to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...