Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established international manufacturer is opening their first United States location here in Western North Carolina.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position involves overseeing and supervising a shift Production Line Team in the running of extrusion machines, completing quality checks and any other tasks associated with the meeting of production requirements.
The Production Line Leader is tasked to:
• Prepare and produce products to meet customer requirements
• Drive continuous improvement by using manufacturing methods
• Hit and maintain KPI targets
• Ensure high standards of safety and quality and team development
The successful Production Line Leader will:
• Handle production equipment
• Manage product flow to organize, count, and record in paper and computer documents
• Communicate clearly with internal partners and existing and potential external partners with regards to production and quality
• Support, guide, lead a team of 6-10 production operators
The selected candidate will have:
• Manufacturing team leading experience in a comparable manufacturing environment and disciplines
• Knowledge and application of lean manufacturing techniques.
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation (OSHA).
• Knowledge of quality standards ISO9001, etc.
• Strong PC skills, experience with planning tools such as ERP/MRP systems.
We're hiring for a Production Line Lead for 3rd shift. Monday through Friday schedule.
10pm to 6am
Training takes pleace Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm for a few weeks.
$50,000/year to $55,000/year depending on experience. Comprehensive benefits and the opportunity to join a stable start up operation and grow as they grow.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...