Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) 2nd Shift Press Brake Operator
A prominent business in Hendersonville is continuing to grow and they are looking for their next employee. If you are looking to join a growing business and have experience as a laser cutting operator this could be the perfect job for you. Our client is in need of a Press Brake Operator and has flexibility to on 2nd shift. Operates production lines in accordance with work instructions to produce quality product made within established specifications.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday from 3:30pm to 2:00am
Pay starts at $17.75 DOE. If you have previous Press Brake Operator experience or experience working with metals, pay increase if possible.
• Constantly monitors the appearance of the product and takes the necessary corrective actions to maintain it within specifications.
• Properly fills out all records and reports, in accordance with applicable work instructions.
• May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Willingness to learn new machines and other operations related to the fabrication industry.
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
• Operator may frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...