Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are looking for an Automation Technician who will be responsible for keeping the machines running for the production team. This involves scheduled preventative maintenance as well as repairs.
What you will do:
• Troubleshoot automation, electrical and mechanical equipment problems during breakdowns and implement corrective/predictive/preventive measures to eliminate equipment problems and improve work practices.
• Monitor PLC systems and participate in new equipment installations, upgrades, and modifications.
• Participate in reliability centered maintenance program to optimize efficiency and production flow.
• Maintain appropriate documentation of condition monitoring, work performed, parts used, follow-up needed, as related to equipment maintenance.
• Coordinate, communicate and oversee local contractors as required and support service agreement negotiations for machines and machine elements.
• Prioritize assigned work in coordination with Operations Leadership Team.
• Perform all duties in full compliance of all laws, safety, and environmental regulations, and in a manner consistent with company policies and procedures.
Who you are:
• You have any combination of education and experience equivalent to an Automation Degree, certifications, or equal job experience.
• You understand mechanical components used and the effective maintenance of a wide range of equipment, including highly automated, technologically advanced machinery.
• Knowledge of PLC's, ABB, Siemens required.
• You have a good understanding of electrical hardware diagrams and electrical symbols for both European and US Standard styles strongly desired.
Our client's organization is passionate about sustainability, career development, and personal success!
Check out these benefits:
80% / 20% health benefits
9% match to 401K....YES YOU SEE THIS CORRECTLY!
Dental Vision, HSA, Life and Disability
Paid Holidays and 80 hours vacation
Vouchers to purchase safety shoes and pants
7 days off a month, mostly day shift hours working only 4 nights a month! Call us today to learn more!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...