Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established company in Fletcher is looking for a fulltime detailed individual to help them in their Maintenance Department. We are searching for multi-trade maintenance technicians to join our team. In these positions, they will be
responsible for industrial machinery upkeep, working alone or with a crew. They must be well-rounded individuals who can perform efficient work on a variety of equipment, executing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance.
Schedule: 6:30am to 5:00pm but must be flexible with hours. Candidates must be willing to work outside regular hours incase of emergencies.
Pay will range between $20hr to $23hr DOE
Job Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Completion of an industrial maintenance apprenticeship program certificate or diploma is a plus
• Experience with Industrial maintenance required; Corrective/breakdown experience preferred
• Thorough working knowledge of industrial equipment, its usage, and safety procedures
• Self-motivated, responsible and Safety Oriented individual.
• Learns and applies standard tools and techniques to solve problems.
• Demonstrates a positive "can-do" attitude.
• Takes responsibility for self-performance (Ability to manage time and responsibilities
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results and meeting expectations.
• Must have a flexible schedule, willing to work rotation shifts.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Job Duties
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive and
corrective maintenance requirements. Equipment and tools include motors, gearboxes,
pneumatic systems, coupling and motor alignment, roller chain/sprockets alignment, conveyor
systems, and production machines. Capable of following diagrams, sketches, operations
manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications. Troubleshoots
malfunctions and complies with NEC standards on wiring and installations.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for
problems; and using precision measuring tools.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power
tools. Welding skills are a plus.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...