- Performs assigned tasks at various stations on the bottling, canning and kegging lines
- Cleans kegs in accordance with established protocols
- Completes required paperwork accurately in a neat and timely manner
- Helps maintain equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Follows safety procedures and wears PPE
- Minimum of a high-school diploma; some college preferred
- At least one year of related experience in a production facility is preferred
- Strong mechanical background with equipment repair experience preferred
- Industry experience with beer packaging and related equipment preferred
- Experience in forklift operation
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to safely operate machinery
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to recognize and respond to machinery malfunctions and safety hazards
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new procedures and skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in/passion for working in the craft beer industry
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and do physically demanding work is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Willingness to work on and around potentially dangerous equipment/machinery is required.
- Willingness to work in an environment with high noise levels is required.
- Willingness to occasionally work events on evenings and weekends is required.
At-Will Employment : Employment with Highland Brewing Co. may be terminated by either Highland or the employee at any time with or without cause or notice.