Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established international manufacturer is opening their first United States location here in Western North Carolina.
We're actively recruiting and hiring their production line operators. You want to be the first on this team!
Reporting to the Production Line Leader, this position involves the running of extrusion machines, completing quality checks and any other tasking associated with the meeting of production requirements.
The Production Line Operator will:
- Load production machines with material
- Monitor production machines
- Unload production machines and inspect
- Package finished product
The successful Production Line Operator will:
- Approach their work with safety and quality
- Offer ideas to improve the process and production
- Communicate clearly with team members
The selected candidate will have:
Schedule is Monday through Friday 6am to 2pm $19/hr Train 2 weeks M-F 8am to 4:30pm
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Previous machine operator, inspecting, or quality experience
Comprehensive benefits when hired and the opportunity to join a stable start up operation and grow as they grow. They will be promoting from this initial crew in to a variety of roles such as quality, leads, and logistics!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...