- Places parts in specified relationship to each other. Bolts, clips, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together by hand, or using hand tools or portable power tools
- Performs force fittings or fastening operations on assembly line
- Completes detail oriented and quality control checks
- Works from engineering drawings and specifications, quality assurance standards, and test
- procedures to assemble complex assemblies and systems
- Insures compliance of complex assemblies and systems to drawings and quality standards
- Performs basic troubleshooting of assemblies, assembly tools, tooling, and test equipment
- Works from Engineering or Quality drawings, specifications, standards, test procedures, and verbal instructions to determine product or procedure acceptance
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Ability to perform accurate measurements.
- Proficient in arithmetic skills addition/subtraction/division/multiplication.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.