Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Electrical Assembler
We are looking for someone to join an amazing team our of Black Mountain. They are a family owned office that has a worldwide reach. This is a great opportunity to join a team with the opportunity of growth.
What will you be doing:
• You will be responsible for assembling electrical panels
• You will help wire refrigeration and air control systems
• You will need to be able to read rulers, ohm meters and volt meters
• You will be reading blueprints and sketches of systems
• You will be soldering and de-soldering items.
• You will take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
Here are some things to keep in mind:
• This position requires a basic knowledge of electricity and math
• Competitive pay rate of $17-$20 per hour DOE
What they are looking for:
• You need to be able to move quickly and efficiently
• You must have a background in electrical
Monday-Friday Flexible between 7:00am-6pm
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to [Register to View]
Call our office [Register to View]
• Visit our office (1979 Hendersonville Rd. Suite B, Asheville, NC 28803)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...