Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This position completely assembles custom-built automatic equipment and package-handling systems from assembly prints or specifications sheet using standard hand tools. Tests completed units to ensure proper functioning and adherence to specifications and is of the highest quality. This position assists in packing and crating tested units for shipment.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm
Pay: $17hr to $19hr DOE
Eligible for raise once hired on based upon performance
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
* Work from engineering drawings and specifications, quality assurance standards, test procedures and verbal instructions to assemble complex assemblies and systems
* Perform basic troubleshooting of assemblies, assembly tools, tooling and test equipment
* Responsible for all components, sub assemblies and special equipment into a completed machine including all necessary drilling, tapping, punching and modification of those parts
* Responsible for acquiring the necessary parts from stock locations and other departments, final assembly and testing and repair as required
* Will tend machines such as arbor presses or roller machine to perform force fitting or fastening operations
* Watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure machine is functioning properly
* May be assigned to different work stations as production needs require
* May work on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along the line
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...