Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A family-owned medical office is now hiring a Front Desk Coordinator. Are you someone who is at ease with patients and shows a sincere interest in others? If you are an outgoing and positive person who is quick to learn new things, then this is the job for you!
Primary job duties will include:
Answer all incoming calls (using computer system not handheld phone)
Schedule patient appointments for multiple locations
Verify insurance coverage
Assist with filing
Skills and qualities needed for this position:
- Caring and patient personality
- Must have strong computer skills, be proficient with Microsoft Office and know how to use multiple screens
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills for communication with others
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to multitask and work in high stress situations
- Must be able to walk stairs daily
Two positions currently open - Full-time Monday - Friday 8:30am -5pm and 9:30am-6:00pm. $16/hr DOE Call today to start your new career!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...