Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Office Lead:
Have you worked in a medical office before and enjoy patient interaction? In this high-volume office, some of things you will be doing are greeting patients, answering the phone, scheduling appointments, helping to room patients and lead the front office team.
Our client, a local medical office, is looking to hire you and help grow their front desk staff in the South Asheville area!
The Important Stuff:
Things to keep in mind:
- Pay Rate is $20-$24/hr
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Convenient in the South Asheville area
- benefits once hired
Highlights of your work week:
- This position requires a background check and drug screen
- You need customer service skills and leadership skills
- This is position is a great opportunity to join a growing team
- This position requires HIPPA compliance
- You will be working with patients during check in and check out
- You will help with insurance verification
- You will greet patients and answer phones
- You will help keep the office up to date by updating and recording patient information
- You will help to room patients
- You will be leading the front office team
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
If this job sounds like it's for you, we want to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...