Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Have you worked in a medical office helping to room patients? We have an opportunity to join a medical office and help impact our community.
Our client, a national medical office, is looking to hire you and help grow their practice.
The Important Stuff:
Things to keep in mind:
- Pay Rate is $17-$18/hr DOE
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Convenient in the South Asheville area
- Benefits once hired
Highlights of your work week:
- This position requires a background check
- You need previous medical office experience
- This is position is a great opportunity to continue your education
- This position requires HIPPA compliance
- You will maintain exam rooms
- You will prepare patients for doctor's visits
- You will help answer phones and work with providing information regarding client visits
- Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...