- Sitting at a computer and inputting data from clients
- You will answer phone calls and direct the calls to the right person
- You will greet clients
- You will help with the daily administrative duties
- You may do a few additional things for the team, but data entry and answering phones is going to be your main job
Things to keep in mind for this position:
- You will be sitting for long periods of time
Being able to help the internal team with their workload is the main reason for the need. The team is looking for someone that can come in and start working immediately and knows computer basics.
Schedule is 8:30am-5pm Monday - Friday
How much will you make? $16/hr
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to [Register to View]
- Call our office [Register to View]
- Visit our office (1979 Hendersonville Rd. Suite B, Asheville, NC 28803)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!