Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A large construction company in Asheville is looking for a strong Customer Service Support/Administrative Assistance to support one of their departments. This position would require someone who is able to work independently, has a good customer service presence over the phone and in person.
Some of the job tasks are, but are not limited to:
- Processing deposits/payments as they come in
- Aging reports
- Keeping track of financing change orders
- Job set up in system
- Pulling permits
- Ordering equipment for commercial contracts
- Registering equipment
- Inspections until they pass (follow ups and repairs)
- Maintaining physical job folders
- Answer customer inquiries about warranty, etc.
- Making install paperwork for the crews daily
- Managing incoming leads on spreadsheet
- Entering job requisitions
Schedule is Monday - Thursday 7am to 4pm
Pay starts at $16.50hr
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...