Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in South Asheville is looking for outstanding candidates to join their team in their call center. This is a long-term temporary position but for the right person, could be a great fit. It's a great entry level position and all you need to bring with you is good energy and a positive attitude
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent communication and listening skills.
- A call center specialist is responsible for reaching out to customers regarding their outstanding collection accounts and working out arrangements with the customer to help get their delinquent bill paid.
- Education and Experience:
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on the phone, including active listening skills with the ability to type and talk.
- Computer skills
What we expect:
Dependable and accountable
Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with consumers and deliver the customer experience.
Stable work history and strong work ethic
Compensation and Benefits:
Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay starts out at $17hr
Complete training program
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...