Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in Arden is looking to add a Loan Officer Assistant to their team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Loan Officer by setting up and maintaining loan files organized, taking applications when directed to do so, returning phone calls and seeking signatures on documents where applicable, and preparing files to be submitted to processing. Monitoring the status of applications and stay in constant contact with others involved in the application process to ensure that files are moving through the approval process and closing in a timely fashion.
• Initiate communication with potential clients
• Stay in communication with customers to update them on loan status
• Assisting in preparing application documents and follow-up with clients to request missing documentation needed for processing
• Help to keep the Loan Officer organized, answer phone calls, takes messages, create calendar invites for meetings, closings
• Assisting in reviewing conditions and HUD
• Maintain database of present and potential clients, real estate partners and other professional business partners
• Maintain CRM system
• Prepare and submit expense report
• Other miscellaneous duties and tasks as specifically assigned by the Loan Officer.
• Mortgage or Real Estate Experience preferred but not required
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel applications.
• Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines.
Pay is salaried at $50,000 to $70,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with potential flexibility based upon needs in the office.
Once hired on, you would be eligible for bonus pay.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...