- Use high-level skills in the performance of secretarial support and operational/supervisory support functions for multiple project managers.
- Aid executives by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies.
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
- Work with management regarding marketing for multiple products
- Develop, prepare, and manage reports.
- Prepare and type up invoices and contracts for project managers.
- Coordinate trade shows and travel details.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to interact with managers in all departments and all levels. (will converse with clients over the phone and face to face)
- Use advanced computer software skills.
- Working with and setting up Excel Spreadsheets (Must be Excel proficient)
- Managing Projects/project tasks with little to no help
- Manage tight deadlines to satisfy client needs
- Good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at work is a must
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Entering, reviewing, and processing detailed paperwork
- Working with all Microsoft programs
- Providing administrative support to a busy and fast paced office staff
- Setting my meetings and conference Logistics i.e. scheduling, coordinating etc
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. $18/hr - $20/hr to start depending upon experience. Must consent to background check.
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!