- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay for nights and weekends
- Additional $1 per hour for Med Tech or Med Aide certification
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), shift differential pay, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Estates is hiring CNAs in all levels of care with all shifts and all schedules available. Every other weekend is required.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting nurses in the care of residents
- Transferring and transporting residents
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
Qualified candidates will have:
- North Carolina CNA License or is currently enrolled in a CNA training course
- Current CPR/Heimlich maneuver certification
Compensation: $16 - $18 per hour based on experience
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law. This mandate does not apply to employees working in independent living home care.