- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid out in increments of the first six months
- Stable organization with strong mission & values that provides excellent quality care
- Beautiful community & great location
Givens Estates, a premier nonprofit continuing care retirement community, is hiring a PRN (less than 20 hours per week) Administrative Assistant. The schedule of this position is on an as-needed basis and flexible and offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in multiple departments! The hours are scheduled in advanced and based on departmental need.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, directing calls, and greeting guests and residents
- Completing complex and routine clerical tasks
- Maintaining and updating our resident database and HIPAA privacy information.
- Creating and maintaining guest room reservations
- Multitask & prioritize while providing exemplary customer service
Added plus if the candidate has:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field and/or the equivalent work experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Show initiative within a fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
- Experience working with older adults
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of December 5, 2021. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered only to the extent required by applicable law.