- Works with various departments and customers to create a variety of documents relating to Down Payment Invoices, Receivables, Aging Reports, Expense Reports, etc.
- Works with customers on items such as Credit Histories, Down Payment Invoices, Credit References, and other forms, as needed.
- Send AR aging reports our weekly and Invoices daily.
- Work with customers on any problem areas. Receive and respond to incoming customer questions via email, regular mail and telephone
- Releases orders for shipments confirm sales order matches PO.
- Reviews and submits corrections on Bi-Monthly Invoice Reconciliation Report
- Enters AP invoices into Quick Books.
- Fixed Asset reporting.
- All other duties as assigned by supervision.
Pay starts at $20hr+ DOE
Schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to [Register to View]
- Call our office [Register to View]
- Visit our office (1979 Hendersonville Rd. Suite B, Asheville, NC 28803)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!