A locally owned business with an international footprint in the world of travel is adding a Bookkeeper/Data Entry specialist to their team. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
• Perform combinations of calculating, posting, and verifying financial data to maintain accounting records.
• Examine, verify, and reconcile bank statements, expense reports, invoices, inventory, and company-specific reports to substantiate business transactions.
• Verify/post details of business transactions, such as funds received/disbursed, using calculator or computer.
• Compute and record charges, refunds, lost/damaged goods costs, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
• Type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports/records, using typewriter and/or computer.
• Other considerations:
• Knowledge of accounting principles not always required.
• In some cases, an accounting clerk specializes in one area of accounting (payables, receivables, etc.).
While the job is serious the office team is fun, laid back, and casual. The team supports one another, understands how each role impacts the other, and tells you what they think.
Schedule is a Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Pay starts out at $17hr DOE with room for raises to be earned based upon performance
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to [Register to View]
Call our office [Register to View]
• Visit our office (1979 Hendersonville Rd. Suite B, Asheville, NC 28803)
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!