Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Assistant Manager
In a world full of quick service options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We want to be different for our customers and different for our employees. When you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job - it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having fun. We are proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our team. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that without great people like you.
**FREE SMALL MEAL to all applicants after your interview!**
Our Assistant Managers are key to operating our restaurants on a day to day basis. While working opposite of the GM, you will help support, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. You will also assist with operational controls, to help reach sale and profit goals while helping team members through performance and training initiatives.
- You know the business and have at least six months of experience as a manager within restaurant or retail.
- You inspire smiles, are familiar with and have impressive examples of providing exceptional customer service and will uphold Company Core Values.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Arby's different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead them to the next level. Their success is your success.
- Competitive salary up to $42,000 (based on experience)
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $4,800 annually (performance based)
- 401 K available
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement opportunities
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Brumit Restaurant Group, founded by Joe Brumit, operates Arby’s restaurants in North and South Carolina. Joe started as a franchisee in 1988 with 13 Arby’s in western North Carolina. Since then Joe has brought on two partners, JoAnn Yoder, COO, who has worked with Brumit since 1989 and Greg Catevenis, CFO, since 2008. Together with a very talented team of people, we operate...