- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid out in increments of the first six months
- Stable organization with strong mission & values that provides excellent quality care
- Beautiful Community & Great Location
Givens Highland Farms, a nonprofit continuing care retirement community in Black Mountain, is seeking a Home Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . This is a unique position that reports directly to the Home Care Coordinator and provides the care and support needed for our residents to live independently in their homes and community. As a Nursing Assistant, you hold a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we collaborate with you to offer flexible scheduling where possible.
This is a PRN position and will cover hours for the 3-11pm shift as needed.
What you'll do:
- Assist nurses in the care of residents
- Transfer and transport residents
- Assist with feeding
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
What you'll need:
- Active listing on the North Carolina Nurse Aide I (CNA) Registry
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire
Compensation: $17 per hour