Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Do you have a background in bookkeeping? Do you have experience with property management or working in an office?
Then our client, a local commercial realtor, cold be your next career move. They are looking to hire someone in their Asheville office!
If you were working there now, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
• You will assist in the day-to-day finance activities of the properties
• You will help with financial reports and budgets
• You will orchestrate work orders and communicate with owners and tenants
• You will help with errands and site visits
• Take on other unexpected tasks like a superhero
Here are some things to keep in mind:
• This position requires a background check
• Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
• The position requires extensive QuickBooks experience
• Experience with Yardi preferred
• This is a fast-paced office
• This is position is a great opportunity to start a career
• Pay Rate is $17-$21/hr DOE
• Convenient in the South Asheville area
• Full benefits once hired
Schedule is 40 hours a week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
If this job sounds like something you'd love to do to and you want to impact the community, we want to hear from you. In fact, we NEED to hear from you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...