Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a college in the Black Mountain Area, is looking for a temporary Administrative/Bookkeeper assistant. This university has a passion for their students and the culture of their education. If you want to help cultivate that culture and you are looking for some extra cash before summer, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
• Verify and enter details of transactions in account and cash journals.
• Summarize details on separate ledgers or computer files and transfer data to general ledger.
• Help to balance books and compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of business.
• Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination.
• Take messages.
• Keep visitor sign-in log.
• Receive and process courier deliveries.
• Send email messages to internal employees.
• Perform light data entry, typing, or filing.
• Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
• Entering, reviewing, and processing large quantities of detailed paperwork
• Strong knowledge of QuickBooks (desktop) and MS-Office programs preferred.
• Attention to detail, analytical skills and professional manners are a must.
• Experience working in an office environment and an understanding of project finances
• Providing administrative support to staff
• Ability to help with company errands
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00pm-4:30pm
Pay is $16/hr to $19/hr DOE
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We'd be honored to do the same with you!
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vi...