- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Shift differential pay for nights and weekends
- Additional pay for Med Tech or Med Aide certification
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), shift differential pay, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Prudential Life insurance products
Givens Estates in Asheville and Givens Highland Farms in Black Mountain, leading nonprofit continuing care retirement communities, are hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). This is a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we collaborate with you to offer flexible scheduling where possible.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting nurses in the care of residents
- Transferring and transporting residents
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
Qualified candidates will have:
- Active CNA listing on the NC Health Care Personnel Registry
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of hire
Compensation: $15 - $18 per hour plus shift differential pay for nights and weekends and our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.