This job is archived
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (paid out in increments over the first six months)
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
Givens Highland Farms Health Care Center, a five-star skilled nursing facility in Black Mountain, is seeking full-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for day shift, 7am - 7pm. Our Nursing Assistants hold a meaningful and vital position where you positively impact the lives of our residents, visitors, and fellow team members every day. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we collaborate with you to offer flexible scheduling where possible.
What you'll do:
- Assist nurses in the care of residents
- Transfer and transport residents
- Assist with feeding
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Use of gait belt and proper body mechanics
What you'll need:
- Active listing on the North Carolina Nurse Aide I (CNA) Registry
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire
Compensation: $15 - $17 per hour plus shift differential pay, $1,000 sign-on bonus, and our comprehensive benefits package!
Givens Communities operates in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means employees working in our assisted living or skilled nursing facilities must have received their first COVID-19 vaccination by a deadline of January 27, 2022. Requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis.