We are looking for an experienced, self-starter interested in working in an industrial manufacturing environment to fill a key maintenance role within the company. A highly skilled person who enjoys a variety of technical challenges will excel in this role. Primary responsibility will be the preventive maintenance & repair of production equipment Duties cover a broad breadth of areas including, electrical, electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, and general maintenance.
- Follow procedures and work rules and compliance with all safety policies.
- Analyze equipment malfunctions and perform necessary repairs or re-build.
- Work independently on assigned maintenance work orders.
- Ensure the timely repair of equipment to minimize manufacturing downtime.
- Fabricate necessary structural components or repair parts as needed
- Assist other maintenance personnel as needed.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven understanding of equipment drawings, technical manuals, blueprints, wiring, pneumatic & hydraulic schematics, and engineering specifications.
- Thorough understanding and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and machining.
- Prior experience with preventive maintenance programs or systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy including all paperwork.
- Team player and ability to work with other departments within the organization.
- Job is day shift on weekdays. Must be able to work off-hours shifts, overtime, or weekends as needed to accommodate maintenance schedule.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or heavy industrial environment.