The Waffle House Maintenance Technician will be responsible for 9 restaurants in and around the Asheville and surrounding areas. Job responsibilities will include installation and repair of restaurant and refrigeration equipment, electrical work, plumbing, HVAC, and roof repair and replacement of doors, blinds, tiles, etc.
• Basic Plumbing
• Basic building electrical wiring (low voltage and 120/208 volt, single and 3 phase service)
• Use of small power/hand tools • HVAC repair for units up to 5 ton • EPA Universal Certification Personal attributes:
• Detail oriented
• Stress tolerant
• High motivation
• Able to work independently while functioning within a team
Schedule and Benefits:
• 2 weeks paid vacation per year, 3 weeks after 5 years
• Medical, Dental, and Life insurance available for you and your family
• Eligible to purchase Waffle House stock after 1 year
• Company vehicle provided
• Typical work schedule is 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday with a rotating schedule of on-call duty for weekends, nights, and holidays.
We are a strong, growing company dedicated to our Customers and Associates. We would love to have you on our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Benefits: • Dental insurance • Flexible schedule • Health insurance • Paid time off • Vision insurance Schedule: • 8 hour shift • Day shift • Holidays • Monday to Friday • On call Supplemental Pay: • Bonus pay License/Certification:
• EPA Certification (Required) • Driver's License (Required) • HVAC Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Questions, please reach out to Recruting Director, Amie Lewis [Register to View]