Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Spa Front Desk Agent (Part Time)
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Spa Front Desk Agent is responsible for the reception area at The Spa which includes: the greeting of all guests; answering phone calls; assisting guests with questions regarding Spa services, Spa products and The Omni Grove Park Inn; booking and adjusting appointments; checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services. The Spa Front Desk Agent is also responsible for filling in at The Spa Boutique and preparing next day paperwork. The Front Desk Agent receives an hourly rate and a portion of the service charge, estimating $19.00 - $22.00/hr.
- Perform guest check-in responsibilities, include billing for their services and reviewing guest's itinerary.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves The Spa. Greet guests by their proper name. Thank each guest as they depart, inquire about their stay.
- Confirm appointments and call late or no-show guests and respond accordingly.
- Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
- Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell The Spa's services and products.
- Receive guest feedback/complaints and, with supervision, resolve any guest/staff issues as they arise
- Become proficient with Resort Suite software in order to accurately book, change and cancel appointments.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
- Must have the ability to stand for 7 hours per day.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
- Must be able to work a schedule including weekends and holidays.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...