Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
Chef de Cuisine organizes and leads culinary staff for high-volume, fine dining restaurant.
- Responsible for food production, buffets, brunch, In Room Dining and a la carte menus.
- Responsible for creating the menus for Blue Ridge, In Room Dining and the Cabana.
- Responsible for ordering food, maintaining overall cleanliness of kitchen and scheduling staff.
- Insures adherence to standards for quality, sanitation and consistency. .
- Responsible for staffing, scheduling and motivating culinary team of up to 25.
- Works closely with FOH management to evolve menus and product presentation to meet changing preferences of our guests.
- Must have working knowledge of restaurant financials and relevant computer applications
- The ideal candidate with have extensive administrative/organizational experience balanced with a strong culinary background.
- Full-time. Days and hours vary, weekend and holiday work required. Salary depends on experience.
- Associate's Degree (AAS) in Culinary Arts required.
- Minimum 5 years' management experience as a Sous Chef or Chef De Cuisine in a high volume fine dining restaurant.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...