This job is archived
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
- Answer house calls to assist both guests and associates with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
- Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
- Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed within a timely manner.
- Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts.
- Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
- Monitor/distribute visitor and vender access to the property by distributing visitor badges.
- Perform frequent bag checks for associates leaving the property.
- Escort and interact with special guests that need privacy when entering/exiting the hotel through heart of the house areas.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or associate issues.
- Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
- Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates to safety.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours per shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a rapid pace if necessary.
- First Aid/CPR Certification is preferred.
- Must be able to remain clam and professional during stressful situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must be 21+ with valid North Carolina Driver License