Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To ensure that all Banquets and other Food and Beverage outlets have the required quantities of sanitized equipment/supplies to meet the business needs of the hotel. Rate of Pay $20 per hour.
- Responsible for assiting the Executive Steward with the efficient and effective running of the Steward Department.
- To execute company and hotel policies and procedures relating to the Stewarding Department, thereby ensuring that the services provided achieve the established standards of performance, within the agreed budgetary controls.
- Supervise dishwashing staff
- To be responsible for a high standard of sanitation throughout the Stewarding areas.
- Responsible for storage, requisitioning of all materials and equipment
- Taking and calculating of material stock (inventory) as required.
- Reporting to the Executive Steward with all breakages, cleaning supply consumption, etc.
- In conjunction with the Executive Steward, establish standards of performance for the Stewarding Department.
- Maintaining all equipment to a high standard, i.e.: dishwashers, burnishes, etc., and reporting to maintenance any defects.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- 2-3 years prior stewarding experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be eligible to drive a company vehicle.
- Must be flexible in scheduling to include, nights, weekends, and holidays
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...