- Extensive in-house training
- Being part of 26 other spas across the country
- Ergonomic work environment including hydraulic massage tables
- Variety of massages and body treatments involving wraps, Vichy Showers, Aura Imaging, and Wellness Pods
- Balanced daily work schedule
- Consistently booked schedule
- To work as part of the massage therapy team consistently providing the highest possible standard of treatment, and creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and retail sales.
- Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Active License required.
- Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client's needs.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to work a schedule including weekends, holidays, and being on-call periodically.