Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
$1,000.00 Sign on Bonus: $250 with first check, $250 after 30 days, $500 after 90 days. The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
- Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
- Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- 2 years experience and training in similar position in the hotel/resort/guest service industry.
- Required State license and certification.
- Adhere all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must be able to lift 10 Lbs.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...