This job is archived
- Fulfill general office duties: typing, filing, phone answering, etc.
- Maintain property operations log, P.O. ledger, balance ledger to General Ledger monthly, assist in maintaining inventories and ordering supplies.
- Coordinate activities of Engineering staff through work assignments in cooperation with other Engineering management staff.
- Assume administrative duties in accordance with changing requirements.
- Maintain utility log
- Be familiar with Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Assist in maintaining all Engineering documentation and records.
- Minimum six months administrative experience and/or hotel experience required. Hotel administrative experience, with an understanding of engineering responsibilities, strongly preferred.
- High school education required, college degree preferred.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems, with developed computer proficiencies.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many guest requests/questions within a short period of time.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Customer service oriented with a desire to create memorable guest experiences.
- Ability to use various office equipment, including but not limited to, calculators, photocopiers and facsimile machines.
- Position requires the ability to sit and engage in repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for extended periods of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule primarily daytime hours, Monday-Friday, with the flexibility to work weekends if needed.