Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
$1,000 Sign on bonus: $250 paid for first check, $250 at 30 days and $500 at 90 days
To prepare all broiler food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification. Starting rate of pay $20 per hour.
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service;
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment;
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the Chef;
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line;
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Display basic knife skills
• AAS in Culinary Arts or equivalent from an accredited University or Instute prefered
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
• Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Servesafe Sanitation; ACF Certified preferred
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment;
- Experience in full service restaurant is required;
- Complete working knowledge of Steak Temperatures (Rare, MR, MED, MW, Well done) with high accuracy;