Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Edison Host ( Part-Time)
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Answer phone calls.
- Greet and seat the guests.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Knowledge of hotel property.
- Inform the guest about buffets.
- Attend to and anticipate guest's needs.
- Familiarization with menu.
- Knowledge of daily specials.
- 1 year experience as host in similar dining atmosphere preferred.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...