This job is archived
- Schedule and complete equipment PMs.
- Operate and maintain low-pressure boiler for the hot water system.
- Operate and maintain other vessels as needed for hot water kitchen steam and air conditioning systems.
- Assist mechanics and external contractors with repairs of hotel property and equipment.
- Repair and maintain commercial kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Repair and maintain swimming pool and pool equipment.
- Completion of all assigned work orders and daily tasks.
- Receive direction for house calls via radio.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- Have a thorough understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
- Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
- One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
- Licensed electrician or electrician helper with experience is required.
- Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
- Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
- The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
- Must be 21+ with valid driver's license