This job is archived
- Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales.
- Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
- Sell merchandise to guests.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, proper displays, placing new merchandise on floor as well as insuring all items are properly tagged and inventory control.
- Affix accurate prices to merchandise with stamps, tags, labels and similar methods.
- Provides suggestions, information, and similar assistance to customers as requested. Maintains substantial knowledge of products in assigned store as well as general product knowledge regarding merchandise for sale in other retail outlets on property.
- Accurately record sales and other transactions using the point of sale system. Accept payment and make change as necessary following established accounting procedures.
- Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
- Maintains awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Completes daily sales reports for analysis.
- Is aware of current monthly sales performance and increases sales per hour and units per transaction as required.
- Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
- Previous customer service experience in a high end Boutique required.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must have strong guest service skills.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 lbs., occassionally extending arms and hands. Must be able to seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.