This job is archived
- Oversees a staff of approximately 40 associates with the support of a Restaurant General Manager, Managers, and Supervisors.
- Maintains food | beverage standards and a consistent guest experience as documented by Medallia and ability to execute all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines.
- To ensure a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in restaurant. To specify and purchase supplies, and record all data pertaining to the Outlets.
- To maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service.
- Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Outlet departments, achieving targeted payroll.
- To maintain restaurant turnover at an acceptable level.
- Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits.
- Inspect and tour the restaurant several times daily, ensuring that they are clean, inviting, and project a 4-Diamond/4-Star quality.
- Other duties as assigned by Restaurant General Manager.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and all hotel associates
- Encourage staff to create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity
- Minimum of 2 years Food & Beverage Management experience, preferably in a luxury 4 diamond hotel. When considering experience, managerial skills, leadership talents, administrative experience and a hospitality professional mindset will be considered.
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in an upscale Food & Beverage environment; with strong front of the house experience.
- Developed proficiency with forecasting, cost controls and scheduling through related experience.
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows. Micros POS experience preferred. Experience managing payroll.
- Bachelor degree or an Associate Degree (minimum 2 years of higher education).
- The ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
- TIPS Certification preferred .
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.