Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Vue 1913 Dining Room Attendant (Part Time) $14 per hour +Tips
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified. The rate of pay is $14 per hour plus tips.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Station set-up.
- Stock side stands and kitchen with items necessary to serve tables.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Interact with guests
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, polished silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware
- Deliver food to tables.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...