This job is archived
- Must have thorough knowledge of the property, guestrooms, package options, and amenities of the property
- Make outbound activity sales calls; offer customized room and package products, spa services, golf, recreation, and dining/food & beverage options (when applicable)
- Up-sell room types to maximize hotel average daily rate
- Coordinate with DORM to develop and coordinate strategies that will drive activity revenue into need times/dates for ancillary revenue outlets
- Achieve monthly revenue goals for the position as defined by the DORM and senior property leadership
- Implement Moments of Service (MOS) on every call
- Reserve golf tee times, spa appointments, dining reservations, etc. in all activity applications
- Track success of sales efforts and revenue capture; share with appropriate personnel/management on an on-going basis
- Post advance deposits and route billing of activity reservations (when applicable)
- Process activity confirmation
- Answer inbound calls; check voicemail/inbox and answer emails in a timely manner
- Other duties as may be assigned by management
- Review arrivals report, opt in report, and rate codes to identify guests for outbound sales efforts (i.e. upselling web reservations, LOS patterns, etc.)
- Respond to guest requests for Experience Planner services in a timely manner
- Email relevant correspondence with appropriate departments
- Make detailed reservation notes in reservation to ensure accuracy
- Experience with sales is required. Hotel or resort experience highly preferred.
- Previous hotel experience in a Reservations or Front Office environment is preferred.
- Strong keyboard skills preferred.
- Must be able to analyze situations and make decisions that meet and exceed the expectations of the hotel.
- Ability to learn and master multiple software systems required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.