This job is archived
- Commitment to and demonstration of our Corporate Culture, Vision, Values, and Goals at all times.
- Adheres to all hotel policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Responsible for all large parties and special events booked to the allocation and specification of each restaurant or lounge.
- Draft contracts specific for each event, outlining penalties and a clear timeline when payments, headcounts, etc. are due
- Respond to guest calls in a timely manner.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the local market.
- Maintain an efficient and professional attitude with open communication.
- Knowledgeable of all guest facilities and services, including hours of operation and any associated costs.
- Takes pride in personal appearance and adheres to hotel grooming standards.
- Maintains goodwill and strong work relations with coworkers to ensure ultimate performance levels and guest service. Provides fast, efficient, and friendly service to guests at all times.
- Willing to relocate to another area of operation to provide assistance to coworkers and guests.
- Responsible for being a team player with all front and back of the house staff, for the common goal of total guest satisfaction.
- Follow specified safety and security regulations at all times.
- Responsible for any continuing education concerning service, food and beverage that the management assigns.
- Attends training sessions, departmental meetings, and seminars as scheduled by management.
- Perform any other reasonable assignments as designated by management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to operate Open Table, Delphi, and Opera operating systems.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
- Able to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.