This job is archived
- Demonstrates and trains all retail specific standards and product knowledge.
- Ensures all sales and sales statistics are properly recorded by each employee.
- Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales. Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
- Assists with the payroll processes as needed.
- Ensures follow through of all employees and performs coaching and counseling as needed.
- Assists guests with recording sales, accepting payment, providing product suggestions, and overall customer service.
- Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
- Stimulates retail associates to increase sales per hour and units per transaction.
- Insures that all retail staff is recording and tracking daily retail stats.
- Assists with all inventory counts for shop merchandise.
- Maintains proper supply levels in all shops and insures back stock warehouse areas are well maintained, organized and new product is placed on sales floor.
- Minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience required
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Must have strong guest service skills
- Must be able to move up to 40 lbs. Occasionally extend arms and hands. Seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for length of shift