This job is archived
- To effectively perform job functions of various front office, ideal services guest services, reservations and housekeeping positions. To complete LID learning contracts and perform assigned management functions to aid in management development initiatives.
- Completion of LID learning contracts; scheduling appointments with contract resources and completing monthly LID progress report.
- Be familiar with housekeeping systems and equipment; to include daily reports and PDQ standards.
- Execute room inspections according to standards.
- Be familiar with all hotel rate plans and rate codes, understanding rate strategy when making rate changes for guests.
- Assist with initial and continued training of all line level front office associates - conducting MOS audits and on the spot coaching as needed.
- Assist with shift coverage in the event of call-offs of staff.
- Represent the Omni Brand and Culture at all times; meeting the expectations outlined in the Omni leadership competencies. Reinforce and train associates on Power of One and Power of Engagement principles.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and hotel associates, demonstrating and rewarding Power of One behaviors.
- Support a positive work environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all front desk procedures to include check-in/check-out, cash handling, parking validation, folio adjustments, payment procedures, room blocking, AM/PM checklist, etc.
- Maintain Four Diamond Standards of guest service
- Attain a high propensity for customer service.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Hospitality Management.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [Register to View] .