Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Must have previous experience working in fast paced restaurant.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Complete restaurant and server station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with Cabana associates.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using guest names when obtained.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to walk throughout the resort and between guest locations.
- Able to read and write English proficiently.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds routinely and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean in the course of daily business for extended periods of time, outside.
- Availability to work on weekends/holidays.
- Current TABC and Food Handler Certification.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
AUTHENTIC LOCAL FEEL WITH EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Omni Hotels & Resorts exists to give guests an authentic feel for the local flavor in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni property blends seamlessly into the local culture while featuring four-diamond se...